Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I hope they call me on a Mission....

When I have grown a foot or two....
What? No sign at the entrance to the MTC?

I hope by then I will be ready....
 To teach and preach and work as missionaries do!
 Can you believe this boy is 19 years old already?!?  My "little" nephew is all grown up and entered the Missionary Training Center (MTC) this afternoon.  It was great to spend the evening with him.  We talked about his mission, how he feels about the gospel, his testimony and what to expect.  He was so excited and that is a great thing to see and feel.  He's all grown up--in size and maturity.  I'm one proud aunt.
The drop off.  They have changed things a bit since I was at the MTC.  I didn't even have to lift his suitcases out of my car.  The missionaries there to welcome him did all the work.  He was so excited to finally get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment